[Referenced to Clause 12 – Data Protection & Privacy]
What Information Does OraStream Gather About You?
- Information You Give Us: When you register for an OraStream Account, we would receive and store information you enter on OraStream Site, including your email address and password. You may choose to provide additional information for your profile including a profile picture or avatar which you may delete, edit and change from time to time.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, the Internet Protocol (IP) and/or MAC addresses of the device from which you access the OraStream Service, time and frequency of your visits to the OraStream Site, information collected through cookies and information regarding your interaction with email messages.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does OraStream Share The Information It Receives?
We will not share your personal information with any third party, except for specific instances as follows:
- Other Users: Personal information in your public profile (other than your email mail address) will be accessible by other users of the OraStream Service. If you listen to music tracks uploaded by other users, the fact that you have listened to those music tracks will be shared with the relevant user, so they may know the popularity and listenership of their music.
- As Aggregated Data: We will aggregate your personal data will similar data relating to other users to produce aggregated statistical information regarding the use of the OraStream Service, which we may then share with third parties. None of this information would include any personal contact information, such as, email addresses, or anything that can identify any specific user.
- Protection of OraStream and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of OraStream, our users, or others. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes.
- Service Providers: We use established, reputable third party service providers to deliver specialized services related to the OraStream Service. These third parties will have access to some information about you in the course of providing their services to us. Where we transfer personal information to these third parties, we require these parties to implement appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorized disclosure of personal information, and only to process personal information in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary to deliver their services to us.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Business Transfer: We may disclose your personal information to any person, company or entity that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of MP4SLS, or on a merger of our business, on in the event of the company’s insolvency.
How Does OraStream Use Your Personal Information?
Are Children Allowed to Use OraStream?
If you are under 18, you may use OraStream only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit OraStream, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and choice of law.
If you have any concern about privacy at OraStream, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and our Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.